Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Asskicking

You, my favorite Flash artist, programmer and creator, with yet another asskicking submission, but i find the whole discography of this short movie to be lacking in the file information section to the left of this. Would you mind adding the menu track and the apparently-missing Elysium?

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

Great game, one of the greatest

Very well done and plays flawlessly, however I did notice a few bugs during a playthrough:

1: One spell has an error in the description; There's "Unit'" instead of "Unit's".
2: Felicity's Blade Dance can be cast on all allies
3: The Hydra AI is either glitched, or the hydra itself is missing a melee attack anim; The hydra and its other two arms tend to do melee attacks sometimes, what ratifies this being a bug is pretty much the fact that it is entirely frozen through the attack, which means it either should nor attack in that fashion or is missing something.

Other than the bugs, probably the most enjoyable heap of interactive bytes on the entire Internet.

9/11 Simulator 9/11 Simulator

Bad, really bad.. Most of it.

Pros:
Concept

Cons:
Plane going too slow, sliding off-course, one try, amount of missiles..

Flaws:
Missiles are fixed-posistion

Kevin responds:

Please explain a bit better.

One Button Arthur One Button Arthur

Awesome

It's brilliant. All i got to say. Plus only one button.

Freezing Moon cover (Mayhem) Freezing Moon cover (Mayhem)

...And now to do Pagan Fears.

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

That would be awesome, but Grindwhore has been on an indefinite hiatus, so until we get back together I probably won't be doing many Mayhem covers soon :(
Thanks for checking it out though man, I might do that one day, who knows...

Population Zero (Preview) Population Zero (Preview)

You never fail me, whatever the fuck you do. Losing that pad back then, rap, halloween, creepmetal, old times. You're always reliable for good metal, just like I remember you. And, tell you what: Don't change this. So long as you don't, I'll be able to give you more and more fives and tens.

Final Eclypse Final Eclypse

Too much jizz in my pants.

This is THE essence of Darkcut.